To help us serve you better, when you report an issue do your best to describe how we can re-create what happened:
- List the steps in order which resulted in the issue occuring
- Explain what went wrong in detail, especially what you expected to see versus what you actually saw
- Any extra information you include may be of help - too much is preferred versus too little
- Error codes that are cryptic, random-looking number and letter combinations are important to report when they occur
- Screenshots are an excellent way to communicate what the issue is and can speed resolution. A helpful guide for obtaining screenshots is at http://take-a-screenshot.org/
Getting started with SmartSwipe is easy - follow these four simple steps, and you will be on your way to secure online shopping.
- Download and install SmartSwipe software then restart your computer, plug in the card-reading device, and start shopping!
- Click the SmartSwipe button when a web page asks for your credit card number.
- Swipe your credit card and confirm your credit card details
- Complete the transaction - check that SmartSwipe has placed the right information in the right boxes on the payment page, then submit your information.